Lab X Technologies Product Support
To update the firmware:
- Go to the web page for the Titanium 411 switch
- Click on the “System Tools” button on the left side
- Click on the “Firmware Upgrade” tab
- Click on the “Select a File” button and browse to the downloaded firmware update module and select the firmware update file (This will start the firmware update process)
- Once started, the firmware update process should take between 1-1.5 minutes. Do NOT turn off the Titanium or close the admin web page during the firmware update process.
- The Firmware update process is complete when the confirmation dialog pops up.
- Reboot Titanium 411 to complete the firmware update.
Restore Factory Defaults
To restore your Titanium 411 to the factor default settings follow the procedure below.
- With the power already on, insert a paperclip into the hole to the right of the SFP LED on the front of the Titanium 411. Press the clip in the hole for at least 10 seconds.
- Wait 30 seconds (You will see the LEDs cycle on/off a couple times if you have links connected)
- Power cycle the Titanium 411
- Factory Default Settings include
- IP address: 192.168.1.1
- DHCP off
Failsafe Update Mode
If the firmware update fails and the Titanium 411 does not boot follow the failsafe update procedure below:
- While powering on the Titanium 411 insert a paperclip into the hole on the far front left of the Port 1 LED on the front of the switch. Press the clip in the hole for at least 10 seconds while the switch is starting up.
- This will boot with the original firmware. You then need to follow the normal firmware update procedure to flash a working firmware image onto the switch.