Ethernet Bridge for Ruggedized AV Applications
with IEEE 802.1 Audio Video Bridging (AVB)
The Titanium 411 is a 6 port gigabit Ethernet bridge powered by Xavity AVB connectivity supporting IEEE 802.1 Audio Video Bridging standards specifically designed for the unique, ruggedized needs of AV networked applications.
The Titanium 411 is meets the needs of AV applications where neither traditional high port count IT nor consumer grade low port count Ethernet switches are applicable. Ruggedized locking network and power connectors, industry standard SFP module to support long haul fiber or additional copper connections, and flexible mounting options make the Titanium 411 an exceptional problem solver for the networking AV professional.
The Titanium 411 is first ruggedized Ethernet bridge featuring IEEE 802.1 Audio Video Bridging (AVB) standards, and capable of handling the hundreds of AV media streams per port that AVB systems can provide.
Applications include “flying” mount deployments to networked line arrays and speaker clusters, fiber runs to remote networked equipment is space constrained areas, stage and FOH networking needs, and more.
- Xavity AVB connectivity IEEE 802.1 Audio Video Bridging (AVB) standards
- FLXiport™ gigabit EtherCon locking RJ45 user configurable port for either front or rear panel access
- Network activity LEDs on both the front and the back of the unit
- 4 rear mount gigabit RJ45 copper ports featuring locking EtherCon™
- SFP slot to accommodate standard fiber modules (or another copper interface)
- The ruggedized internal power supply with locking PowerCon™ connector
- FLXimount™options allow flexible mounting options
- Front or rear panel rack mount (with optional FLXimount 1RU rack kit)
- Direct mount (with optional FLXimount DM direct mount kit)
- Two units can be mounted in 1U “half-rack” trays (such as Middle Atlantic UTR1)
- Rugged All steel construction